Good will always fight evil in this world.
While you focus on the daily needs of being a spouse, a student, or building your career, bad actors are busy turning old tricks into new tactics. Tools to steal your time, hijack your attention, take your money, and prey on those you love.
Bad guys use lies, manipulation, advertising and even mainstream media as weapons against you.
But their mission fails when you know their tactics...
Welcome to Shadow Lessons.
Shadow Lessons is a collection of training interviews with former covert intelligence officers that teaches you how bad guys operate and how to beat them!
These men and women represent the best training available in the world. They have lived incredible lives, fought the worst villains, and cheated their way out of dangerous situations to win every time. Now they are telling you how you can do the same.
But even more importantly, they are the good-guys - everyday people just like you trying to build a life of security and comfort.
Learn how to protect yourself, your family, and your future using the same skills elite covert operators use in their everyday life.
Shadow Lessons teaches you:
- A secret system to catch liars in the act and beat their lies every time.
- The step-by-step process Russia and China use to launch covert influence operations against you, your family and your country.
- A hidden formula bad-guys use to find you, learn about you, and use your personal information to target your loved ones.
- How to spot propaganda fast and see the truth through the lies.
- One powerful tool you never knew you had that can put you in control of any situation.
- The unbelievable formula Wall Street took from the Intel world to control stock prices and drive market behavior.
- And much, much more...
This top-tier training is not available anywhere outside of secret intel schools!
Here is what people are saying:
“Insightful, practical, and enjoyable! Thank you for being so generous with your time and expertise!”
- Kimberly, Aug 2020
“I loved everything about this…”
- Anthony, Aug 2020